My aim is always to create a safe space where women can feel confident and supported to transform the way they approach visibility and show up boldly as their true selves. Following a coaching call with the members of the Go Pitch Yourself program, I felt something nagging at me to share a bit about our conversations with you.
Each time we welcome new students into the program, I’m humbled at the opportunity I’ve earned to support these incredible women in sharing their voices and gifts with the world.
As these women are working through how to show up boldly as their true selves, I thought it only fitting for me to do the same. So, in this episode, I also share with you some ideas and topics that I’m considering sharing in a bigger way but have been hesitant to put out there.
If you listen to this episode and recognize that you’ve had a block preventing you from showing up boldly, I’d love to hear from you. Bonus, if you’re deciding to push through that fear and do it anyway, share THAT in your IG story and tag me on Instagram, and I’ll take action myself!
Spoiler: the doors for the Go Pitch Yourself program are opening back up very soon. So make sure to sign up for the waitlist if you want to take your visibility game to the next level.
Are you our Action-Taker of the Month? If you’re using anything from this episode in your visibility work – whether pitching yourself, changing up your topic list, or appearing on shows – tag me on Instagram and share what you’re doing. I’d love to choose you and your business to feature on the podcast, in my email newsletter, and on Instagram!
Show Up Boldly as YOU
Topics covered include:
- Examples of the conversations we’ve been having in the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Why overthinking and overpreparing are holding some people back. What is your hesitation to show up boldly as yourself?
- If a fear of rejection is stopping you from pitching yourself, what’s the worst that can happen?
- The things I’m afraid to try – and how you can help!
- Examples of things in the podcasting space that really grind my gears
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Sign up for the waitlist and be notified as soon as we open the doors for the next round of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more information on Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
>>> Get a free downloadable version of my roadmap for podcast pitching success
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.