The word “hustle” has got a bad reputation, particularly in the online business world. But our recent 5-in-5 Podcast Pitching Challenge consisted of short-term hustling, a way to get some high-quality, well-targeted pitches out of the door in a short period of time.
In order to reflect on how the challenge went, I reached out to Podwize Co-Op member Ava Jayne to get her take. And she is the perfect person for the job!
As a recovering procrastinator turned Accountability Assistant, Ava understands that knowing what to do does not always translate into getting it done. Her method of Accountability Assistance provides normally high achievers with a proven system that releases them from the chains of procrastination, the heaviness of overwhelm, and the guilt of not keeping their promises (even to themselves).
Listen in to find out what Ava got out of participating in the short-term hustling challenge.
Missed out this time? Sign up to the waitlist to find out when we’ll be launching the next 5-in-5 Challenge, and be the first to know when the Podwize Coop is opening for new members.
Short-Term Hustling: A 5-in-5 Challenge Recap with Ava Jayne
Topics covered include:
- Why Accountability Assistance is often required by solopreneurs, and how Ava works with her clients
- The difference between a coach and an assistant
- Why Ava Jayne joined the Podwize Co-Op
- How short-term hustling relates to podcast pitches, why a sprint like the 5-in-5 Challenge is not sustainable, and why even getting a “No” to a pitch can be positive
- Ava’s key takeaways from the 5-in-5 Challenge
Did you take part in this challenge? If so, what did you get out of it? And if you didn’t, does it sound like something that would help you to kickstart your podcast pitching game?
The Podwize Group’s resources mentioned in this episode:
- Join the Podwize Group waitlist to be the first to know when the next 5-in-5 Challenge is launched – and find out when the Podwize Co-Op is reopening its doors
- Learn more about The Podwize Group’s services
- Follow The Podwize Group on Instagram
Podcasts mentioned in this episode:
- Ep. 68 of Go Pitch Yourself: How to Pitch a Podcast Quickly (Do it Messy!)
- Listen to Angie on Ep. 88 of Heather Zeitzwolfe’s Get The Balance Right podcast: Pitch Like a Pro and Gain Visibility Through Booking More Podcasts
Other resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Can’t wait to connect again!
Interested in connecting with other entrepreneurs who are using podcasts to grow their business?
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.