When is the right time to start pitching yourself?
Topics covered include:
- When to start pitching yourself for podcast opportunities and when pitching might not the best use of your time
- Pitching for visibility CAN be a long game, so don’t bank on it being a quick fix for your business
- The things you need to have in place before you begin – including a consistent brand and a clear way to convert people who are interested in you and your business
- The importance of leading with your expertise and the value you can bring to audiences
- Why perfection isn’t essential!
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Join the Go Pitch Yourself Facebook community
- Samantha Semans on Instagram
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and tell me what you are MOST looking forward to with the podcast. Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
>>> Click here to snag my the Trello workflow board I use with my own clients AND a video training to go along with it.
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.