Why aren’t more business owners using podcasts as a business development tool? We often talk about the benefits podcasts bring as content marketing, visibility, and SEO tools. But, at the heart of it and when used effectively, podcasts are an extremely effective and efficient business development tool.
Recently, I recognized that the way we approach podcast guesting and hosting within the Podwize Group, researching strategic partners, reaching out to those potential partners, generating business leads, and getting in front of new audiences: that IS business development.
So in this episode, I dig into four ways we can use podcasts as the business development tool that they really are so you don’t miss out on the incredible opportunities they hold.
Podcasts as a Business Development Tool
Topics covered include:
- My definition of Business Development, and why the way The Podwize Group thinks about podcasts fits into this perfectly!
- How the different parts of business development relates to both podcast guesting and hosting
- The four ways that you can use podcasts as a business development tool
- The additional benefits that have come into my business through podcasts
So how are you strategically using podcasts as a growth tool in your business? If you’re not using podcasts in particular, what tools are you using? Let me know by getting in touch on LinkedIn or IG @thepodwizegroup.
But if the idea of using podcasts to develop your business is completely new to you, visit the Podwize Group website, scroll to the bottom of the services page and schedule a no-obligation call with me.
The Podwize Group’s resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Podwize Co-Op is open for enrollment – find out more and sign up now!
- Learn more about The Podwize Group’s services
- Follow The Podwize Group on Instagram
Podcasts mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself Ep. 75: Monetizing Podcast Interviews with Danielle Hayden
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Can’t wait to connect again!
Interested in connecting with other entrepreneurs who are using podcasts to grow their business?
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.