Now that the end of the 2020 marathon is finally in our sights, I know that most of us will be looking at 2021 to plan new year goals for ourselves and our business.
So in this episode, I share some of the podcast guesting trends we’ve noticed in 2020 that can help you plan your visibility strategy for next year.
I also cover the ways in which my team and I can support you as you grow your business and build meaningful relationships through podcast guesting!
Podcast Guesting Trends in 2020
Topics covered include:
- Please leave a review for Go Pitch Yourself on Apple Podcasts! Or wherever you listen to the show
- The importance of pivoting your pitches to relevant current events – especially those that impact your niche
- A lot of podcasts are not interested in offering a platform for you to share your expertise. Instead, they’re looking for people who are doing something interesting in life and business. So research the podcasts which you are pitching to – not just the topics they cover but how they cover them
- We’re noticing longer lead-times on responses from podcast hosts, so be aware of that in your planning and being aware of current podcast guesting trends
- Relationships and networks will be more important than ever
- The various ways I can support you in achieving your visibility goals for 2021
- Find out more about the Go Pitch Yourself program
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Danielle Hayden’s Kickstart Accounting site
- The About Progress podcast from Monica Packer
- Tara McMullin’s What Works podcast
- The Get Paid podcast from Claire Pelletreau
- Play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon at The Oracle of Bacon!
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
>>> Get a free downloadable version of my roadmap for podcast pitching success
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.