We’ve chatted before about the types of podcast guesting support you can get, but you might be wondering WHEN is the best stage of business to receive the specific types of support.
Well, you’re in luck. After recently investing in operations support in my own business, I realized that there were many factors that played into the type of support I needed: my stage in business, our revenue, and my personality. Yes…your personality, strengths, and weaknesses absolutely play a role in which type of help will best help fill the gaps in your business.
Tune in to this episode to hear the stages of support you can get as it pertains to your business and personality.
The 5 Phases of Podcast Guesting Support
Topics covered include:
- My own story of recognizing the need for support in my business
- How to know when it’s the right time to get podcast guesting support
- What this support can look like, whatever level your business is at
- What could getting support open you up to?
If you’re thinking that you may need some help in order to go all-in on podcast guesting as your main marketing channel but don’t know what that might even look like, reach out.
The Podwize Group’s resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about The Podwize Group’s services, including the Jumpstart Intensive Package
- The Podwize Co-Op is open for enrollment – find out more and sign up now!
- Follow The Podwize Group on Instagram
Podcasts mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself Ep. 63: Ways to Get Podcast Pitching Support
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself Ep. 74: Review: Podcast Databases and Networking Sites – The Podwize Group
Other resources mentioned in this episode:
- Check out The Podcast Collaborative*
Please note: links marked with an asterisk are affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you purchase which will not affect the price you pay.
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Can’t wait to connect again!
Interested in connecting with other entrepreneurs who are using podcasts to grow their business?
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.