If you’ve caught the podcasting bug through podcast guesting, you’ve probably daydreamed about launching a show which, over time, eventually gets into the download charts. But have you ever seen someone launch a podcast that comes out of the gates HOT? As in, instantly making the Top 100 in her chosen category?
That’s precisely what today’s guest did, my friend and Podwize Co-Op member, Jordan Schanda King.
Jordan is a serial entrepreneur, and since first diving into entrepreneurship a decade ago, she’s published a book, founded multiple businesses, and built her Easy Scaling agency from scratch in a year. Easy Scaling’s team specializes in tech, design, and copywriting, in order to help female business owners to grow without burning out.
Jordan, like many of our clients and Co-Op members, caught the podcasting bug after guesting on a number of shows. And in this episode, we’re pulling back the curtain to show how she uses (and doesn’t use) the Co-Op training, how her podcast launching experience landed her in the Top 100 in Entrepreneurship, and how her team pitches their clients.
When Podcast Guesting Leads to Launching with Jordan Schanda King
Topics covered include:
- How Jordan and Easy Scaling help their clients, and why they wanted to add podcast pitching to their list of services
- The reasons Jordan came to see the authority-building power of podcast guesting
- Why she joined the Podwize Co-Op, and the features of the membership that she finds most valuable
- How Jordan launched her Easy Scaling podcast
- Jordan’s advice for anyone pitching for visibility opportunities and/or launching their own podcast, and what she thinks about her experience of being part of the Podwize Co-Op
I hope you loved Jordan sharing her experiences inside the Podwize Co-Op. If it sounds like a space that you’d like to check out, you can learn more at thepodwizegroup.com/coop. And, if you have any more questions, reach out to me on LinkedIn or IG @thepodwizegroup.
The Podwize Group’s resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about the different levels of The Podwize Group’s services
- The Podwize Co-Op is open for enrollment – find out more and sign up now!
- Follow The Podwize Group on Instagram
Podcasts mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Angie on Caryn Gillen’s “When I’m in charge, that’ll be different” podcast: Pitching Yourself
- Listen to Jordan Schanda King’s Easy Scaling podcast
- Listen to Gloria Zhang’s Inner Child podcast
Other resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Can’t wait to connect again!
Interested in connecting with other entrepreneurs who are using podcasts to grow their business?
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.