In this episode, I’m sharing my own visibility goals and planning for the New Year, including my wins and failures in 2019.
After sharing a few of my own recent favorite podcast episodes, I dig into how I’ve mapped out my own visibility goals.
How to Plan Next Year’s Visibility Goals
Topics covered include:
- My favorite recent podcast episodes
- What went well in my business this year – and what didn’t
- How I used this knowledge to plan my business goals for the next year
- What are the ways that the visibility part of my business is going to help me achieve my business goals?
- My plans for the Go Pitch Yourself podcast and how they support my future business goals
- SUPER SECRET: My actual visibility plan for the New Year!
- How you can get on the ‘Let me know when the Go Pitch Yourself program open again’ list
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Join the Go Pitch Yourself Facebook community
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website
- Angie’s appearance on Episode 150 of Carol Cox’s Speaking Your Brand podcast
- Nikki Rausch on Elizabeth Hartke’s Scaling Up podcast and Nikki’s previous appearance on the Go Pitch Yourself podcast
- Danielle Hayden’s appearance on Micala Quinn’s Live Free podcast
- “The Constant Dilemma That Is Amazon” episode of Pantsuit Politics podcast
- Racheal Cook’s Plan Your Best Year Ever
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
>>> Get a free downloadable version of my roadmap for podcast pitching success
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.