I’ve noticed recently, both within Go Pitch Yourself and the Podwize Co-Op, that there’s a lot of interest in virtual summits. What are they? And how do you go about effectively pitching yourself to speak at a virtual summit?
Even though I’ve attended and guested on virtual summits in the past, I’ve noticed that the variety of online events has evolved since COVID. So, I invited Nicole Batey, an expert in virtual events, to come on the podcast and give us the lowdown.
Nicole Batey helps female online business coaches fill their high-ticket group coaching programs through virtual events that make attendees and clients say, “When can we do this again?”
Listen in to find out the kind of virtual visibility opportunities that are available, the kind of impact they can have on your business, and – of course – what to include in your pitches for them.
Also, you’ll notice that we’re trying a few different things with the podcast from now on, including our first sponsored ad! Make sure you take up the generous offer from Nikki Rausch for membership in her Sales Maven society.
How to Pitch Virtual Summits with Nicole Batey
Topics covered include:
- How Angie and Nicole met, and how Nicole got into working in this space prior to COVID
- What are virtual events? What is the difference between virtual summits and virtual conferences?
- The kind of impact that this kind of visibility opportunity can have on your profile and business
- Resources to help you identify virtual event opportunities, and ways you can show that you’re open to them, without having a complete website redesign
- How to vet events to which you’ve been invited, to ensure they’re a good fit – do they align with your values?
- What you should include in your pitches for virtual events, to let the host have the clearest picture of what having you at their event would look like
If you want to hold your own virtual event, or are now inspired to seek out this kind of visibility opportunity, let me know your takeaways on IG @angie_trueblood.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Visit angietrueblood.training/coop to find out more about the podwize co-op
- Book a discovery call or a 1:1 Fix My Pitch strategy session
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Join Nikki Rausch’s Sales Maven Society and get your first month free at yoursalesmaven.com/angie
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 5: Generating Leads Through Podcast Interviews with Nikki Rausch
- Visit Nicole at Fempreneur Online
- Connect with Nicole on Instagram and Facebook, and check out her resources at fempreneuronline.com/downloads
- Visit Tasha Booth’s Agency Thrivemind
- Visit Virtual Summit Search
- Visit Krista Miller’s Summit in a Box website
- Listen to Angie on episode 150 of Carol Cox’s Speaking Your Brand podcast: Podcast Pitching and Guesting with Angie Trueblood
- Visit Jessica Rodriguez’s Freedom Driven Success website
- If you have a question or a comment, either email or leave a message for Angie at speakpipe.com/GPY
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
>>>Access the Pitch Like a Pro Masterclass
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.