In December of last year, I reviewed how my visibility work had been going – check out The Go Pitch Yourself Annual Review for 2020. One of the topics I discussed was my success in getting in front of various communities as a guest expert, as a part of my own pitching process and visibility strategy.
Well, it turns out this is something that is on a LOT of people’s minds in the Go Pitch Yourself community, so today I take a deep dive into all things “guest expert-y”. I share what different guest expert opportunities look like, why this kind of visibility opportunity can be so valuable, and how you can go about earning them.
Also in this episode, be sure to listen closely for a special announcement about my upcoming FREE Masterclass.
Guest Expert Opportunities: What They Are and How to Land Them
Topics covered include:
- What the different kinds of guest expert opportunities look like – and how to prepare for them
- How the consistency of your pitching and visibility work is key to earning guest expert appearances
- The number of guest expert opportunities I delivered in 2020 and the number I’m hoping to hit in 2021 as a part of my visibility strategy
- Can you charge a fee for being a guest expert?
- What kind of conversion outcome can you expect?
- Details of how you can sign up for my upcoming FREE Masterclass, Go Pitch Like a Pro (March 2021)
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens – as well as to find out more about Angie’s Go Pitch Like a Pro masterclass (March 2021)
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more information on Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 36: The Go Pitch Yourself Annual Review for 2020
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 30: How to Launch and Monetize Your Podcast Successfully with Rachel Nielson
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
>>> Get a free downloadable version of my roadmap for podcast pitching success
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I would love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.