Growing your podcast is every bit as important as producing it. So I love hearing about the different ways that podcast producers help their clients grow their shows. And my guest today has got some really interesting insights.
Adam Adams is the founder of Grow Your Show, where he and his team offer a complete service for podcasters who want to have a top-rated show without all the hard work. He also launched The Podcast On Podcasting which is ranked as a top show for podcasters, so in this conversation, we dig into all the ways that you can grow your own podcast.
But it’s not just a case of spending money on advertising. One of the key parts is having a really clear view of who your listener is. However, you’ll need to listen if you want to find out about using “awkward” images to build engagement…!
Grow Your Show with Adam Adams
Topics covered include:
- How Adam got started in business and podcasting, and the services that Grow Your Show offers
- How the Grow Your Show team measures success
- Mine and Adam’s experiences with podcast advertising
- The “hook – story – offer” format for creating content, and how this relates to podcasts, advertising, social media… everything!
- How dynamic advertisements can disrupt the flow of your podcast, and why this is so important
I hope that you enjoyed listening to two podcast nerds discussing what it takes to grow a podcast show! Let me know what your biggest takeaways were by getting in touch on LinkedIn or IG @thepodwizegroup, or record a message at speakpipe.com/GPY.
And if you have a friend who would appreciate the content of this episode, I would so appreciate it if you would share it with them. Thanks so much!
The Podwize Group’s resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about the different levels of The Podwize Group’s services – including our Concierge Pitching Service and Jumpstart Intensive
- Follow The Podwize Group on Instagram
- Connect with Angie on LinkedIn
Podcasts mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Ep. 170 of Emily D. Baker’s The Emily Show: Celebrating 3 Years – Bonus Episode
- Listen to The Podcast On Podcasting
Other resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Can’t wait to connect again!
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.