To sign off the Go Pitch Yourself podcast for 2020, I wanted to take a moment to celebrate all the things we have achieved over the year in an annual review.
I also wanted to give a big thanks to the amazing members of the Go Pitch Yourself community. Being able to play a role in increasing your visibility in one of the strangest of years has been immensely rewarding!
Also in this episode, I go through some of the things which worked well in my business, other things that worked… not so well, and also outline some really exciting developments for 2021.
The Go Pitch Yourself Annual Review for 2020
Topics covered include:
- How pitching for visibility opportunities was still a priority for businesses, even as COVID shut down almost everything else
- My growing emphasis on values-based visibility, spurred on by the Black Lives Matter movement
- How I recognized that I still needed to work on my own visibility – and my own plans for 2021
- Recognizing the type of clients and people that my business can best serve
- My plans for a Go Pitch Yourself Membership Community – coming in 2021!
- Sign up to get on the waitlist for when Go Pitch Yourself opens for enrollment in early January 2021
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 22: The Power (and Responsibility) of Visibility
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 23: The Pre-Work for Diverse and Inclusive Visibility with Erica Courdae
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
>>> Get a free downloadable version of my roadmap for podcast pitching success
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.