It’s the 100th episode of the Go Pitch Yourself podcast!
In this special episode, I reflect on where the show has been since we launched in September 2019, look forward to where it’s going, and thank YOU for riding this podcasting wave with me. I also share some personal highlights and memories, along with some questions and comments from you, my listeners.
In addition to that, I share how you can help to shape the future of the Go Pitch Yourself podcast. Visit our short listener survey at thepodwizegroup.com/listener23 to get involved.
Go Pitch Yourself Turns 100!
Topics covered include:
- An extended Podcast Loves of the Week segment!
- The numbers – stats from where we started to where we are now
- Comments and questions from you, my listeners
- What I would do differently and the things that I’m most proud of
- Plans for the summer and how you can help to shape the future direction of Go Pitch Yourself
Thank you, thank you, thank you for listening to the podcast, whether you’re a new listener or an OG. My aim is always to serve you and provide content that will help you to grow your visibility through podcasts.
To that end, please take a moment to fill in the listener survey at thepodwizegroup.com/listener23. As always, you can connect with me in my DMS on LinkedIn @angietrueblood. And if you haven’t already, join the email list and snag a free copy of our Podcast Pitches that Convert.
The Podwize Group’s resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about the different levels of The Podwize Group’s services – including our Concierge Pitching Service and Jumpstart Intensive
- Connect with Angie on LinkedIn
- Join the Podwize Group email list and get a free copy of our Podcast Pitches that Convert
- Take part in our listener survey at thepodwizegroup.com/listener23
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself Ep. 60: Podcast Audio Made Simple with Steve Woodward
Podcasts mentioned in this episode:
- Check out my Podcast Loves of the Week:
- Dan Jordan’s After The IEP podcast
- The Adoption Connection podcast from Melissa Corkum and Lisa Qualls
- Danielle Cobo’s Dream Job podcast
Other resources mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Taysia Peterson at Digiality Co.
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be well and be visible, my friend!
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.