Generating Leads through Podcast Interviews with Nikki Rausch
Are you interested in generating leads through podcast interviews? By now, you’re familiar with the importance of pitching yourself by focusing on the value of your content. But did you know that the same content, if presented correctly, can enable you to generate sales leads?
Nikki Rausch is the Founder and CEO of Sales Maven, an organization dedicated to authentic selling. Nikki has the unique ability to transform the misunderstood process of “selling’ into techniques, tools, and tips that can be successfully incorporated into a process that is conversational, natural and engaging – without being too “sales-y!”
In this episode, you’ll learn some tried and tested techniques that will enable you to guide listeners through the sales process one step at a time and how Nikki has become a master at generating leads through podcast interviews.
Topics covered include:
- How Nikki was able to recognize and amplify the power of podcast appearances
- How to take podcast interviews and turn them into lead-generating opportunities while still delivering incredible value
- The importance of planting seeds to create curiosity
- Reinforcing your authority by offering bite-sized, actionable steps that the listeners can implement to get a ‘quick win’
- How much free content should you offer up in a podcast interview?
- How being featuring on podcasts has impacted Nikki’s business
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Join the Go Pitch Yourself Facebook community
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website
- Robin Walker’s Women’s Business conference
- Nikki Rausch’s website, Your Sales Maven
- Nikki’s Facebook page, LinkedIn profile and Instagram
- Nikki’s appearances on other podcasts
- Claim your free copy of Nikki’s e-book, Closing The Sale
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and share with me your biggest takeaway from this episode.
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
>>> Click here to snag my the Trello workflow board I use with my own clients AND a video training to go along with it.
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.