When guesting on podcasts to increase your visibility you’ll want to draw interested listeners back to your own online platform. But how do you establish brand consistency and make the most out of your online platform so that those new visitors will stick around?
My guest today is an expert on visibility and brand consistency who not only walks the walk, she talks the talk. Her personal brand is consistent across all of her online platforms, it’s also apparent when she shows up offline as well.
Sharvette Mitchell works with entrepreneurs to help them build their online platform so that they generate more revenue with an amazing personal brand. She does this by focusing on visibility and marketing with one-on-one consulting, group coaching programs, web design services, social media coaching, and conferences.
For over 12 years Sharvette has hosted a weekly internet talk radio show – The Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show – and has been seen on CBS 6, The CW Network, and featured in publications such as Huffington Post.
Establishing Brand Consistency Online and Offline with Sharvette Mitchell
Topics covered include:
- What Sharvette means when she talks about platforms
- How she works with clients to establish their personal brands
- The platforms Sharvette sees as critical to focus on when building your brand
- The importance of brand consistency, both online and offline
- Why your “About” page is crucial, along with having professional photography – not “crusty, rusty and dusty” phone photos!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Plan for brand consistency and create amazing website content with Sharvette’s FREE Website Planner
- Visit Sharvette’s website, Mitchell-Productions.com
- Listen to The Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show
- Connect with Sharvette on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Learn more about Racheal Cook’s CEO Accelerator program where Angie and Sharvette first met
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.