If you’re unsure whether our 5-in-5 Podcast Pitching Challenge (where we craft 5 pitches in 5 days) is for you, I think you’ll love this episode.
My guest today is Taran Conwell, host of the Undomestic Mom podcast. She joined our first 5-in-5 challenge back in March 2022, and knocked it out of the park, getting her first “yeses” before the end of the week.
As we’re preparing to rerun the challenge in September, I wanted to bring her back on to talk about her experience. We discuss exactly what the challenge is, how she was able to fit it in around her busy family life, what her big takeaways were, and how she is still using the things she learned in her pitching today.
If this sounds like something you need, sign up for the FREE 5-in-5 Podcast Pitching Challenge, starting on September 12th. I can’t wait to see you there!
5 Pitches in 5 Days with Taran Conwell
Topics covered include:
- How Taran found the 5-in-5 experience, compared to pitching workshops she had attended in the past
- What the energy was like inside the group, and how Taran was able to fit the challenge into her homelife
- How Taran’s business has changed since prioritizing guesting and actually landing opportunities
- The importance of consistency in regards to podcast pitching
- Taran’s acceptance rate since taking part in the 5 pitches in 5 days challenge and the biggest impact outside of podcast guesting appearances
If you like the sound of how we do things within the challenge and you recognize that podcast guesting is the perfect way for you to share your wisdom with the world, sign up for the 5-in-5 Podcast Pitching Challenge today.
Remember – if you choose to enroll FOR FREE, you’ll get access to me and my team FOR FREE and get support in sending shows your 5 pitches in 5 days FOR FREE. But if you have any more questions, get in touch on LinkedIn or IG @thepodwizegroup.
The Podwize Group’s resources mentioned in this episode:
- Register for the September 2022 5-in-5 Podcast Pitching Challenge
- Learn more about the different levels of The Podwize Group’s services
- The Podwize Co-Op is open for enrollment – find out more and sign up now!
- Follow The Podwize Group on Instagram
Podcasts mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Ep. 82 of The Undomestic Mom podcast: 3 Tips to Not Overcommit This School Year
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself Ep. 73: Where to Pitch Yourself as a Podcast Guest – The Podwize Group, where I first mentioned the idea of creating One-Liners for Pitchable Podcasts or OPPs
Other resources mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Undomestic Mom
- Listen to The Undomestic Mom podcast
- Connect with Taran on Instagram and Facebook
- Get your FREE Burnout Cheat Sheet for Millennial Moms
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Can’t wait to connect again!
Interested in connecting with other entrepreneurs who are using podcasts to grow their business?
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.