As The Podwize Group develops, I’m always looking for ways to capture and convey the impact that podcast guesting can and often does have on business owners. So when I got a message from a Podwize Co-Op member saying that she could attribute $25,000 of revenue to a single podcast interview guest appearance, you know I’m going to want to talk to her!
Andrea Liebross is a life and business coach who helps female business owners find their own version of success by focusing on mindset and systems. She has her own podcast, Time to Level Up, but in 2022 she decided to focus on raising her profile through podcast interview guest opportunities when she noticed the success that guests on her own show were having.
In our conversation, she lays out the work that went into achieving her visibility goals. And I’m pleased to say that this work mirrors a lot of what we’ve talked about on the podcast recently. Andrea explains how being specific about the topics and shows she pitched, concentrating on building relationships with podcast hosts, and getting the right help when she needed it was key to her success.
The $25k Podcast Interview with Andrea Liebross
Topics covered include:
- What Andrea does and her experience of podcast guesting before she joined the Podwize Co-Op
- The validation that comes when a podcast host selects you to appear in front of their audience
- How Andrea and her team experimented with her pitching workflow, and what worked for them
- The impact that Andrea attributes to her 28 visibility opportunities in 2022
- The offers that she uses in her call-to-action and how she tracks the audience’s response
- Why podcast guesting is a human form of marketing
Are you tracking the impact podcast interview and guesting is having on your business the way Andrea is? Do you have a system in place that can help you be as consistent as she’s been? If so, I would love to hear about it – let me know on LinkedIn or IG @thepodwizegroup.
And if you don’t have a system in place yet, don’t forget that there is help available. Book a one-on-one strategy call with me here, or check out what’s available through the Podwize Group at thepodwizegroup.com/services.
The Podwize Group’s resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about the different levels of The Podwize Group’s services – including our Concierge Pitching Service and Jumpstart Intensive
- Connect with Angie on LinkedIn
- Follow The Podwize Group on Instagram
Podcasts mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to ReWives with Bethenny Frankel
- Listen to Andrea’s podcast, Time to Level Up
- Listen to Ep. 63 of Go Pitch Yourself: Ways to Get Podcast Pitching Support
Other resources mentioned in this episode:
- Visit andreaslinks.com and take Andrea’s “What’s Your Productivity Archetype?” Quiz
- Visit Andrea Liebross
- Connect with Andrea on LinkedIn and Instagram
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Can’t wait to connect again!
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.